Translate

11 January, 2016

Whatever


This is a sentiment stamp I have had for a while now, but never used and never really figured out how to use it.  For this challenge I decided it was perfect - simple - and what's more, it's all purpose, you could use it for  ... whatever!


It's a one-layer card, spritzed with Moonlight Glimmermist and Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls, then overstamped with Ranger Cobalt sentiment and Versafine sepia for the flourishes.  Sentiment stamp (slightly distressed) and flourish stamps are both Hero Arts. The first card I made, I clear embossed the sentiment and flourishes but I didn't like it, so I did it again plain and this is it.

This was very empowering!! That stamp had always intimidated me.  Not any more.

Shared on challenges:

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/week-258-one-layer.html
http://casology.blogspot.se/2016/01/week-179-simple.html
http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/cas-challenge-january.html#more


10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Ah yes, that wonderful sentiment - it is a word I use a lot!!! Love your card Carol, it's fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Ardyth said...

Love all the shimmer on this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Carol!

Sherrie M. said...

Great sentiment! And the splatters match so well! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Striking and fabulous flourishes. Loving the spritzed BG too - so effective and thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Evelyn S. said...

It's a delightful one-layer card..definitely a struggle for me. I love the selected accent pieces making up the flourisih.

Anne said...

Fab sentiment Carol - you could add "happy" to it and cover all options lol!
Thank you so much for your entry
Anne
"Less is More"

creationsnz said...

thanks for the suggestion Anne - Great idea, you are right, I might just do that!

Chrissie said...

Cute little flourishes Carol!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

The spritzing looks great with the sweet little flourishes.
Sorry I'm so late visiting!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Pink Unicorn said...

I love the sentiment and the spritzing is so great! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards